Three years ago today, we launched Upstart Co-Lab. As thought leader, field builder, catalyst and connector, Upstart has
- introduced a Creativity Lens to impact investing
- moved $9 million of impact capital to the creative economy
- grabbed headlines in The New York Times, Forbes, Barron’s, Fast Company, Stanford Social Innovation Review and elsewhere
- provoked discussion at SoCap, Mission Investors Exchange, TONIIC, Fast Company Innovation Festival, Confluence Philanthropy and beyond
- backed it all up with research and insight
- garnered support from a wide range of funders and partners
At Upstart Co-Lab, we believe creative people solve problems. That’s why we are disrupting how creativity is funded by connecting impact investing to the creative economy. Thank you for being part of this journey.
Please stay tuned for the announcement of Upstart 2.0.